Sigma Prime is hiring an executive assistant to support our leadership team and perform a variety of administrative tasks. If you're curious about the cybersecurity and blockchain worlds, and would like to join a fast-growing tech company, this might be the right opportunity for you!
Sigma Prime is an information security consultancy who provides specialist distributed systems expertise. We are a team of developers, researchers, and security engineers who have come together with the purpose of building a secure and decentralised world.
We provide security assessment services to the most prominent projects in the blockchain space, and are also building an open source blockchain client, Lighthouse, to power the upcoming Ethereum 2.0 network.
We are looking for someone to help us accelerate our growth in a sustainable way by supporting our co-founders in the day-to-day operations of the company. This role is the first non-technical role we advertise and as such, the related duties and responsibilities are expected to be quite broad:
- Help organise client meetings and take meeting minutes
- Provide assistance throughout client engagement scoping activities
- Assist in scheduling client engagements and managing consultant schedule
- Interface with our bookkeeper and tax agent to help keep our books in order
- Invoice our clients
- Occasionally assist with travel booking
- Occasionally help with marketing, recruitment and business development activities
You may fit the role if you have:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Familiarity with Google Apps (Google Docs, Gmail, Google Calendar, etc.)
- Great organisational skills
- A genuine interest in the tech industry, particularly the cybersecurity and/or blockchain space
- A high degree of professionalism
- A keen eye for detail
Sigma Prime is based in Sydney, Australia, and while local candidates are preferred, remote work is an essential part of our company culture. Those who work remotely still form an integral part of the team. The ideal candidate will be located in a time zone within two to three hours of Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT+10).
If this role sounds suitable for you, please answer a few questions on this form.
Alternatively, feel free to send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.